Seminar rooms and workshop spaces are widely available in Johannesburg. Unfortunately, many fail to offer the equipment needed to organise such an event properly and professionally. For conference venues you can rely on to cater to the comfort of delegates and presentation requirements of speakers, look no further than the QuickBooks Training Centre.
Located a mere two blocks from the M1 Glenhove offramp near Rosebank, the venue is easy to find, with ample off-street parking available. It also provides conference hosts with a choice of two unique settings:
• Seminar suite – This fully furnished room comfortably seats up to 36 guests. Chairs are padded and have a small desk top attached to one arm, on which you can rest course materials or jot down notes
• Workshop space – Ideal for group collaborations and interactive training sessions, this room houses rectangular desks, around which 15 people can sit. Most often, attendees are arranged in a horseshoe floor plan, with a facilitator at the front to direct discussions.
Whichever meeting area you prefer, rest assured that each boasts a range of amenities that make delivering an excellent presentation even easier, such as:
- A podium
- An overhead projector in the seminar room
- Free-standing projector in the workshop room
- Wi-fi is available
Both spaces are also fitted with air-conditioning and large windows to regulate the temperature in any season. Moreover, our entire building has cellphone reception, enabling you to share interesting discussion points online as they are heard.
As part of your venue rental package, the training centre team ensures that conference attendees are well-fed throughout the day. Therefore, everyone can make use of the dining room, with tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery all provided.
Upon arrival, guests are treated to tea, coffee, muffins and scones. During their mid-morning break, hot beverages and sandwiches are provided. Guests that have booked for a full-day event will receive a freshly prepared lunch.
Budget-friendly venue hire (Johannesburg only)
Your preferred room and all of these services are available at affordable prices. Fees are calculated per person and the length of your event, i.e.:
- R220 p/p – half day
- R330 p/p – full day
- R400 p/p – for special meals (Kosher Halal etc).
Finding your company’s next training day, workshop or conference venue doesn’t get easier than this. Simply contact Zanele at QuickBooks on 0861 726 657 for more information, or make your booking today.