It is essential to have a firm grasp of the financial side of your business. Uncertainty or accidental mismanagement of your company’s books can often lead to regrettable consequences. To help you avoid these pitfalls, and to ensure you get the most from our software, we offer skills training for users as well as senior management.
Our courses are designed to give you the knowledge you require to get the most out of your QuickBooks and Quick Payroll software as well as being designed to make you not only an expert, but also an asset to your company.
Johannesburg (3 days) / Cape Town (2 Days) / Durban (2 Days) / Port Elizabeth (1 Day) / Bloemfontein (1 Day)
This intensive course will teach you the in and outs of QuickBooks so that you can take advantage of QuickBooks’ more unique features. By the end of this course you can consider yourself an accomplished QuickBooks user.
Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban
This 1 day training course covers in detail the more advanced features of QuickBooks that were not fully covered in the QuickBooks Essentials training course. In one day you’ll get to grips with features like: Entering Salaries and Wages into QuickBooks; setting up items correctly; Modifying and Customising Reports; Units of Measure; Finding Data; Tracking Expenses and Time to charge your customer and much more
By the end of this course you can really call yourself a QuickBooks expert.
Quick Payroll Courses
Quick Payroll Key Player
Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban / Port Elizabeth
Quick Payroll Key Player training consists of 2 Modules taught by our very hands-on and experienced training lecturers. They are the Basic Software Training Module and the Advanced Software Training Module. With the knowledge you will gain from these two training days, you will be confident that you will be able to produce accurate payroll for both your company and its staff.
This course is accredited by FASSET, the SETA for Finance, Accounting Management Consulting and Financial Services which allows employers who contribute to the Skills Development Levies (SDL), to claim rebates for training their employees on this software.
Our Quick Payroll Key Player training will make you happy, management even happier and the company’s staff overjoyed.
- How to create your payroll company and ensuring that it is set up correctly the first time round
- How to create and link cost centres, pay points, job codes and occupations
- How to create employees and maintaining employee data
- Setting up, adjusting and processing of leave and leave taken
- How to set up a payslip for an employee and ensuring that all the statutory transactions are entered
- Capturing overtime and other additional payment information
- Understanding and changing transactions to suit specific processing requirements
- Setting up and processing electronic bank transfers (EFT’s)
- How to print the payslips
- Which reports to print at month end
- How to amend a payslip in the event that a mistake was made
- Making backups of your payroll information
- Updating into a new pay period and closing off a month successfully
Ensure that you utilise Quick Payroll to its full potential
- Easily import and export information
- Protect your payroll information by setting up user access rights and passwords
- Create new transaction templates and formulae for powerful and complex incentive or allowance calculations
- How to set up new rates for specialised shift allowances and specific overtime requirements
- Utilising the Batch Transactions facility for multiple transaction input on a single screen i.e. commissions and overtime
- Printing reports for previous periods
- Learn how to use the powerful Multiple Transaction Manager to affect global transaction changes over multiple selections of employees
All ICBA members will receive Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points on all our training courses and Seminars. 1 hour of attendance equals 1 CPD point
General Accounting Courses
Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban
If you’re an entrepreneur or have just been promoted into a managerial position, this is the perfect course for you. You will learn how to manage your money coming in and going out, track your customer balances and daily sales, record your expenses, reconcile your bank statement to ensure that you can create accurate income statement, balance sheet and trial balance reports. If you feel lost amongst this financial jargon, this is the ideal course for you.
For more information on where you can go for one of our business skills training courses, please contact our Training Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
International +27 10 203 4300
Johannesburg 086 172 6657
Cape Town 021 671 4410
Port Elizabeth 041 364 0360
Durban 031 566 2960
Bloemfontein 051 430 0156
Johannesburg – Address – 5 Zulberg Close, cnr Ernest Oppenheimer Avenue, Bruma
Courses start at 8:30am and end at 4:00pm
Seminars start at 8:30 am and end at 12:00pm