ONSITE CONSULTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
as at Aug 2016
The hourly rate is R600-00 per hour incl. VAT for a maximum of 2 people only, and R300.00 per
hour incl. VAT for every extra person attending per hour.
- Your company must possess a full backup of all data on your computer system(s) or if a network, the data on the file server terminals, before our consultant arrives. EasyBiz will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data as a result of working on your system(s).
- EasyBiz is not responsible for data being incorrect or corrupt as a result of a fault in any program you have purchased. All time spent fixing the fault within the data or program, including liaison with the program’s development company/agent will be charged for accordingly.
- Kindly note that you should also have an Anti-Virus program installed on your computer/s, as EasyBiz will not be liable for any data loss if and when data needs to be transferred etc.
- This condition extends to networks re-configuring any of the above.
- Changes to VAT by means of amendments, be it the VAT Liability account and/or creating of new journals will only be performed with full permission of owner/ accountant.
- EasyBiz cannot be held liable for information not disclosed or trained on as there are many aspects of QuickBooks that cannot be covered during an onsite support session.
- Any appointment not cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment, will be charged for at a minimum of 1 hour at the rates listed. This will be billed with the next booked appointment.
- The cost of travel is R6-00 per kilometer from our office to you and back. This will be charged for separately.
- Standard pricing IS STRICTLY limited to a maximum of 2 people only.
- Payment once again, is strictly cash on delivery on presentation of our tax invoice. If a second consultation is required, it will only be booked if the previous invoice has been settled in full.
- Onsite consulting cannot exceed the specified time booked.If extra time is needed another appointment can be scheduled through the office.
- All work carried out at your premises will be taken as part of the consultation time, this includes the installation of Quickbooks onto your PC/S.
- Kindly note that an Onsite Consultation is a service we provide and is therefore non-refundable
Kindly note the above Terms & Conditions, with particular attention to the payment arrangements.
Appointments can only be confirmed once all of the above terms and conditions have been accepted and signed (Authorised Signatory) for.