Software support is something that most people hate, no doubt because the need for support always comes at the wrong time. We all know what that time is – you need to get document X to Y fast and suddenly your software decides to have one of ‘those moments’. So you’re already frustrated and what happens, you can’t get through to a support consultant!
We have been continually improving our Support offering so that the remedy to ‘those moments’ with your computer is solved as painlessly as possible. Our Support consultants receive regular training to ensure that they are up to date with the latest versions of QuickBooks in order to assist our clients as efficiently as possible.
It is for this reason that we can only support the current version of QuickBooks and one version back ie. QuickBooks 2016 and 2017. If you have already upgraded to a QuickBooks subscription which includes QuickPerks, your email and telephone support is included. If you have not upgraded to a QuickPerks subscription yet, you will only be able to receive support on a “Pay per Incident” basis. To contact our support centre, please call 086 172 6657 or email email@example.com
If you are still using an older version of QuickBooks we can offer you support at a very reasonable charge beginning at R200 for 30 minutes of a Support Consultants time.
This is how it works:
- One of our Support Consultants will ascertain your needs and send you a quote based on how much time they require to solve your problem
- You will receive an invoice from the Support Consultant, which will include banking details in order for you to make payment. Once payment has been made, the consultant will immediately contact you.
- If your problem needs us to work directly on your computer, one of our consultants will use TeamViewer to solve your problem.
QuickBooks Support Terms and Conditions*
Compatibility Issues: The one law of computing is that operating computer systems change regularly. Replacing your computer or installing an update could mean that your trusty accounting software no longer does what it is meant to do. A Consultant will identify whether it is software or an operating system issue. That is why we ask you to study the Knowledge Base to see if it is a software or an operating system issue. If you cannot find the answer, then request a consultation. This will be a TeamViewer consultation, which is charged at R100 for 30 minutes. If you need to upgrade and do so immediately, we will deduct the session price from the upgrade price.
- This will be a TeamViewer consultation, which is charged at R200 for 30 minutes. If you need to upgrade and do so immediately, we will deduct the session price from the upgrade price.
- Data Support (VAT setup, refreshing of transactions, Data Fix): This will be charged at R400 per hour. If we cannot fix the problem, the Support
- Fee will be refunded.
- Password removal: R620
- Walk in Clients: R400 per hour
- Replacement disk/installation link: R250
- Product updates: R700
Quick Payroll Key Player Support
All payroll support is covered by an Annual License Fee as well as the Quick Payroll Knowledge Base. To access the Quick Payroll Knowledge Base please click on the Downloads link on this page. However, there are some technical issues that customers may require help with, which are not covered by the Annual License Fee. These will be charged for (See below).
Quick Payroll Key Player Technical Support Terms and Conditions*
- Setups: Data received from a customer to do a Setup will be charged at R200 for 30 minutes and will be a TeamViewer consultation
- Walk in Clients: R400 per hour.
- Customizing Payslips: R600
- Customizing Reports: R700 per report
- Setting up payroll on a network: R200 per 30 minutes
Quick Payroll Key Player Technical Support Terms and Conditions
Setups:Data received from a customer to do a Setup will be charged at R100 for 30 minutes and will be a TeamViewer consultation
Walk in Clients: R400 per hour.
Customizing Payslips and Reports: R600
Setting up payroll on a network: R100 per 30 minutes
*Payment must be received before the support session will commence
Welcome to the EasyBiz Support Centre that allows you to support yourself. If that route fails, we’re here to help you get the support you need.n.