If you’ve ever been an employee, you’ll know how important it is to receive your salary at the end of every month. Payday is one of the most anticipated times of the month and many employees have empty pockets during the days leading up to it. As an employer, it’s your responsibility to have a payroll system in place that can help you pay your employees on time, every month, and provide them with some financial relief. What they do with their money after payday is up to them.
At QuickBooks, we know that many business owners aren’t mathematically minded and find calculating tax, deductions and contributions time-consuming and stressful. This is why we offer financial software that can reduce the amount of time you spend on making salary payments and increase the accuracy of your calculations.
Browse QuickBooks payroll solutions for detailed information on each option.
What you need to know about QuickBooks payroll software
Although paying salaries is an essential element of almost any business, its importance is often overlooked by busy, stressed employers. If this applies to you, don’t worry, QuickBooks is here to help. We offer 3 payroll packages:
- Quick Payroll Startup – Tailored to young companies with up to 5 employees, this package simply manages all aspects of payroll, including calculations, leave registers, report writing and tax year-end.
- Quick Payroll Lite – Ideal for companies with 1-20 employees, this package offers advanced functionality suitable for fast growing small to medium enterprises.
- Quick Payroll – Living up to QuickBooks slogan of accounting made easy, this package offers comprehensive functionality and is suitable for companies of up to 120 employees.
Using QuickBooks as your payroll system can help you out in the following ways:
- PAYE, UIF, SDL and WCA are calculated for you.
- It automatically integrates with your QuickBooks Pro or Premier journals.
- You can manage employee loans on a monthly basis.
- It can generate annual IRP5s and IT3As.
Get back to basics with QuickBooks payroll solutions
With a good accounting foundation and efficient management, your business will be able to run effectively and hopefully turn a profit. A payroll system from QuickBooks can help you get the basics right.
Contact us on 0861 726 657 to buy the best QuickBooks payroll package for your business.