QuickBooks Accountant + 3
- Copy file. Create a new company file by copying preferences and lists from the existing file
- Open secondary company. Work on 2 company files at the same time
- File Manager. Manage your client data files and passwords in one location
- Accountant Centre. This gives you a quick glance at core tasks such as Bank recons and running of memorised reports
- Customer Data Review. Review your customer’s account by making use of this helpful tool
- Financial Statement Designer¹. Allows you to write your own financial reports.
- Create and export accountant’s changes that your customer will import into their company file
- NEW: Search Types – Customer Type and Vendor Type
- NEW: Search as you type
- NEW: Improved Multi user mode – switch to single user mode easily. See who is logged in and give them time to save work. Purchase required for additional users.
- NEW: Easier Amount search
- NEW: Show Applied Filters on Reports – quickly view all applied filters on a report
- NEW: Deleted users on Reports – Now you can see users that you have deleted on all reports by username, no longer seeing “unknown” as the user
- NEW: Scheduled Reports – QuickBooks now allows you to set up a schedule
- Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions
- Batch delete transactions. Invoices/Cheques/Bills
- Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue
- Guide me. Create your own work-flow chart
- Default Class for Item & Name
Helpful additional tools:
- Toggle between Pro, Premier and Accountant
- Auto reverse journal entry
- Journal button on all transactions indicating journal postings of Invoices, bills, Credit
- Notes & Cheques.
- Post directly to Retained earnings
In addition to the Windows desktop software, business owners can now access data from the QuickBooks mobile app. We provide three mobile applications that augment the desktop software.
- The mobile applications provide you with detailed insights into the workings of your company from wherever you are.
- As a business owner, you can get an overview of several aspects of your company instant picture of the company’s finances, income, expenses, and stock levels with smooth charts and reports
- A sales representative on the road can easily view warehouse stock levels or access customer and supplier information without calling in
- Your customers can also download the mobile app and view account information, stock levels, order items, invoicing, payments and statements.
- QuickBooks Statement Writer requires MS Excel 2007 and 2010 (2013 not supported).
Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024 x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4 x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007- 2016. Office 365 – only the desktop version is compatible.