QuickBooks Pro 2017
QuickBooks Pro allows you to manage your business accounts simply and easily.
- Multiple Users¹.Pro will not only enable you to manage your inventory but it will also allow up to 5 multiple users to work on a company file simultaneously (with the purchase of additional user licenses)
- NEW: Search Types – Customer Type and Vendor Type
- NEW: Search as you type
- NEW: Improved Multi user mode – switch to single user mode easily. See who is logged in and give them time to save work
- NEW: Easier Amount search
- NEW: Show Applied Filters on Reports – quickly view all applied filters on a report
- NEW: Deleted users on Reports – Now you can see users that you have deleted on all reports by username, no longer seeing “unknown” as the user
- NEW: Scheduled Reports – QuickBooks now allows you to set up a schedule to automatically email memorized reports
- Document Centre. By scanning or copying documents into this centre, you’ll be able to send multiple attachments when emailing customers or suppliers from QuickBooks. The Document Centre also allows for quick access to important documents pertaining to customers and suppliers, which will save a lot of time by eliminating unnecessary file searches
- Lead Centre. Enter follow-up notes for sales leads and contacts that can be converted to customers
- Income Tracker. Managing your receivables has never been easier! The Income Tracker boasts with a real-time data interface allowing you to take necessary action when it comes to following up payments, closing open quotes or Invoicing unbilled services
- Customer & Supplier Centre. View customer balances and (or) transactions at a glance for all customers & suppliers
- Favourites menu. Create your own menu with transactions you access regularly.
- Set QuickBooks Pro to save accountants copies or portable company files in your local Dropbox folder
- Monitor the health of your business by studying and printing graphs pertaining sales, expenses, items and previous year to date comparisons
- Comments on Reports. Make comments next to amounts on reports for file review or strategic discussions
- Additional product licenses must be purchased to allow for multi-user access.
Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024 x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4 x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007- 2016. Office 365 – only the desktop version is compatible.