QuickBooks Premier 2017
QuickBooks Premier is a fast and complete finance solution.
- Coordinate stock activities, reports and queries making use of the Stock Centre
- Set min and max re-order points
- Setup detailed sales price lists by item (opposed to fixed percentage across all items and services in Pro)
- NEW: Search Types – Customer Type and Vendor Type
- NEW: Search as you type
- NEW: Improved Multi user mode – switch to single user mode easily. See who is logged in and give them time to save work.
- NEW: Easier Amount search
- NEW: Show Applied Filters on Reports – quickly view all applied filters on a report
- NEW: Deleted users on Reports – Now you can see users that you have deleted on all reports by username, no longer seeing “unknown” as the user
- NEW: Scheduled Reports – QuickBooks now allows you to set up a schedule to automatically email memorized reports
- Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier related transactions
- Batch delete transactions. Invoices /Cheques/Bills
- Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue
- Guide Me. Create your own work flow chart
- Default Class for Item & Name
For the inventory/manufacturing business owner:
- Sell or purchase stock in different units? I.e. buy in Kg or rolls and sell in cases or units?
- Leave the conversions to Premier by enabling units of measure
- Create basic build assemblies by introducing the bill of materials for manufacturing items
- Sales Orders can be converted into Quotations/Invoices/Purchase Order
Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024 x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4 x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007- 2016. Office 365 – only the desktop version is compatible.