WIN R160 000 worth of prizes! Just tell us why you should be named Mompreneur 2016.
In this day and age, many skilled women leave the hustle and bustle of the professional world to start a family. They enter into another kind of hustle and bustle, often without the intellectual stimulation that they enjoyed in their past life. They start to seek the elusive state of ‘life balance’ – mixing bringing up a family with starting a business.
We’re are looking for the new generation of women that are both mothers and entrepreneurs and want to follow in the footsteps of their incredibly successful Mompreneur predecessors.
In year one, there will be no restrictions on entry in terms of size or turnover of your business. The rules are simple, you must have started your own business and you must be a Mom.
All businesses will be judged on their own merit in terms of the idea, the execution and its relative success, by a selection of successful entrepreneurs and business journalists.
You could win prizes to the value of R160,000 which includes:
- QuickBooks Accountant
- eZ Bank Download software
- A laptop
- A full-page feature in Entrepreneur Magazine
- An UBUNTU Strategic Analysis of your business as well as their Business Builder Programme
- An UBUNTU 2 hour consultation on how to grow your business
- A week’s training in set-up management and bookkeeping with a SAIBA membe
- A 1-year subscription to an Independent title
- Coverage in an Independent title
- A digital design, social media and strategy package
- A 1 year full membership of the National Small Business Chamber.
Go to https://a.pgtb.me/SHb9JJ to enter this celebration of mothers in business.