QuickBooks Pro allows you to manage your business accounts simply and easily. Step-up with Pro and take charge of your inventory purchases and sales.
• Multiple Users¹. Pro will not only enable you to manage your inventory but it will also allow up to 5 multiple users to work on a company file simultaneously (with the purchase of additional user licenses).
• Document Centre. By scanning or copying documents into this centre, you’ll be able to send multiple attachments when emailing customers or suppliers from QuickBooks. The Document Centre also allows for quick access to important documents pertaining to customers and suppliers, which will save a lot of time by eliminating unnecessary file searches.
• Lead Centre. Enter follow-up notes for sales leads and contacts that can be converted to customers.
• Income Tracker. Managing your receivables has never been easier! The Income Tracker boasts with a real-time data interface allowing you to take necessary action when it comes to following up payments, closing open quotes or Invoicing unbilled services.
• Customer & Supplier Centre. View customer balances and (or) transactions at a glance for all customers & suppliers.
• Favourites menu. Create your own menu with transactions you access regularly.
• Set QuickBooks Pro to save accountants copies or portable company files in your local dropbox folder.
• Insights. Monitor the health of your business by studying and printing graphs pertaining sales, expenses, items and previous year to date comparisons.
• Comments on Reports. Make comments next to amounts on reports for file review or strategic discussions.
1. Additional product licenses must be purchased to allow for multi-user access.
QuickBooks Premier is a fast and complete finance solution. It adds strength to the business management of manufacturing companies by having all the features of QuickBooks Pro and more.
• Coordinate stock activities, reports and queries making use of the Stock Centre.
• Set min and max re-order points.
• Setup detailed sales price lists by item (opposed to fixed percentage across all items and services in Pro).
• NEW: Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions.
• NEW: Batch delete transactions. Invoices /Cheques/Bills.1
• NEW: Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue.1
• NEW: Guide Me. Create your own work flow chart.1
• NEW: Default Class for Item & Name.1
For the inventory/manufacturing business owner:
• Sell or purchase stock in different units? I.E. buy in KG or rolls and sell in cases or units?
• Leave the conversions to Premier by enabling units of measure.
• Create basic build assemblies by introducing the bill of materials for manufacturing items.
• Sales Orders can be converted into Quotations/Invoices/Purchase Order
1. Future product releases (updates)
Need all of QuickBooks? Then QuickBooks Accountant is for you. It boasts with all the features of Premier and more.
• Copy file. Create a new company file by copying preferences and lists from the existing file.
• Open secondary company. Work on 2 company files at the same time.
• File Manager: Manage your client data files and passwords in one location.
• Accountant Centre: This gives you a quick glance at core tasks such as Bank recons and running of memorised reports.
• Customer Data Review: Review your customer’s account by making use of this helpful tool.
• Financial Statement Designer¹: Allows you to write your own financial reports.
• Create and export accountant’s changes that your customer will import into their company file.
• NEW: Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions
• NEW: Batch delete transactions. Invoices/Cheques/Bills 2
• NEW: Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue2
Helpful additional tools:
• Toggle between Pro, Premier and Accountant.
• Auto reverse journal entry.
• Journal button on all transactions indicating journal postings of invoices, bills, credit notes & cheques.
• Post directly to Retained earnings.
1. QuickBooks Statement Writer requires MS Excel 2007 and 2010 (2013 not supported).
2. Future product release (updates)