Meet our QuickBooks Champion for August, Faure Bosman who runs his own Chartered Accountancy Firm operating out of Pretoria. Faure Bosman is primarily focussed on family owned businesses which include business taxation and personal taxation. They assist clients with the registration of companies, act as accounting officers, perform bookkeeping services, assist clients with the registration of trusts and the administration thereof, the drafting of wills and the administration of deceased estates. They also provide auditing services, prepare financial statements and management accounts, assist with budgets and cash flow projections as well as offering payroll services and handling statutory registrations (tax). In essence, they are a full service firm who take their clients’ business seriously and are proud of their motto “Working with you to ensure success”.
When asked why he chooses QuickBooks Software, Faure responded, “In the 31 years that I have been in my profession as a Chartered Accountant (SA) I have not come across a more flexible, easy-to-use accounting tool that gives my practice the ability to exceed client expectation at a low cost. We found the QuickBooks team to be very agile in taking their decisions and shortly after Gary Epstein took over QuickBooks South Africa in 2004, we approached him and his team to consider starting up a network with accountants like ourselves, and so the QBRN (Quickbooks Reseller Network) was born”.
The QuickBooks Reseller Network has played an integral part in the success of the QuickBooks brand and has recently been replaced with the new and exciting EasyBiz Business Partner Network. The EasyBiz Business Partner Network is a network of Consultants, Accountants, Bookkeepers, Small Business Advisors and Computer Software Resellers, who specialise in reselling and consulting on the QuickBooks Accounting, Quick Payroll and business related software throughout South Africa. Faure Bosman is one such partner.
When asked what the benefits of QuickBooks Accounting software are for Faure, he responded that the benefit lies in the fact that:
- the data is held in one folder, I have easy access to all financial information of a particular client on my fingertips;
- it is easy to use;
- it is quick to learn;
- it is a wonderful accounting tool whereby I can in a short space of time assist a new client to catch up a few years with minimal effort;
- we can change data as and when needed;
- reporting functionality is exceptional;
- there are no annual licence fees on the accounting packages;
- there is a real cost advantage to the first time- and subsequent byers of the software when compared to other well-known software packages;
- there are no complicated pricing structures;
- the accounting software provides my practice with an advantage which is not easy to beat by other well-known accounting software and I love it!
For more information on Faure Bosman, please contact: Office: +27 (0) 12 940 3844 or E-mail address: email@example.com