QuickBooks SimpleStart is the perfect accounting software for a start-up or home-based business.
Note: This programme does not operate on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- Manage your Money In & Money Out by making use of SimpleStart’s easy to follow Home Page and tutorials
- If you’re selling services and need to track your receivables then SimpleStart is the perfect choice!
- You can view your customer balances or daily sales with a simple click of a button
- You can add your personal touch by designing your own professional-looking Invoices and Quotations, which can be emailed to your client in PDF format
- Record your expenses and reconcile your bank statement to ensure for accurate Income statements, Balance Sheet & Trial Balance Reports
SimpleStart cannot be networked and is not intended for customers selling inventory items. SimpleStart will not allow you to enter Supplier Invoices due to be paid at a later date, as this is a feature in QuickBooks Pro.
Processor, memory, and disk space: At least 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor for a client (2.4GHz recommended); At least 2 GB RAM for a client and 4GB RAM for Multi-users; 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files); 4x DVD-ROM drive; Optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution or higher. Best optimized for default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%).
DISK SPACE REQUIREMENTS for additional software: 250MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD. Operating systems supported: Windows 7 (Not Home Basic), Windows Vista (w/UAC on), all editions Windows Server 2003 Standard (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2011 \Standard /Essentials (Not Terminal Server ready) and Windows Server 2012/2012 MICROSOFT OFFICE
Email requires MS Office Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010 (Click-to-Run not supported). Letter Writing requires MS Word 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Excel
integration requires MS Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Outlook synchronization requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync/) – requires MS Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010 (2013 not supported).
QuickBooks Statement Writer requires MS Excel 2007 and 2010 (2013 not supported).