QuickBooks Premier 2016
QuickBooks Premier is a fast and complete finance solution.
- Coordinate stock activities, reports and queries making use of the Stock Centre.
- Set min and max re-order points.
- Setup detailed sales price lists by item (opposed to fixed percentage across all items and services in Pro).
- NEW: Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions.
- NEW: Batch delete transactions. Invoices /Cheques/Bills.1
- NEW: Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue.1
- NEW: Guide Me. Create your own work flow chart.1
- NEW: Default Class for Item & Name.1
For the inventory/manufacturing business owner:
- Sell or purchase stock in different units? I.e. buy in Kg or rolls and sell in cases or units?
- Leave the conversions to Premier by enabling units of measure.
- Create basic build assemblies by introducing the bill of materials for manufacturing items.
- Sales Orders can be converted into Quotations/Invoices/Purchase Order.
- Future product releases (updates)
Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit). Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024×768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software:
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013,or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007–2013.