QuickBooks Accountant 2016
Need all of QuickBooks? Then QuickBooks Accountant is for you. It boasts with all the features of Premier and more.
- Copy file. Create a new company file by copying preferences and lists from the existing file.
- Open secondary company. Work on 2 company files at the same time.
- File Manager: Manage your client data files and passwords in one location.
- Accountant Centre: This gives you a quick glance at core tasks such as Bank recons and running of memorised reports.
- Customer Data Review: Review your customer’s account by making use of this helpful tool.
- Financial Statement Designer¹: Allows you to write your own financial reports.
- Create and export accountant’s changes that your customer will import into their company file.
- NEW: Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions
- NEW: Batch delete transactions. Invoices/Cheques/Bills 2
- NEW: Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue2
- NEW: Guide me. Create your own work-flow chart2
- NEW: Default Class for Item & Name.2
Helpful additional tools:
- Toggle between Pro, Premier and Accountant.
- Auto reverse journal entry.
- Journal button on all transactions indicating journal postings of Invoices, bills, Credit
- Notes & cheques.
- Post directly to Retained earnings.
- QuickBooks Statement Writer requires MS Excel 2007 and 2010 (2013 not supported).
- Future product release (updates)
Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit). Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024×768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software:
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013,or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007–2013.